So by this point I finished all routes in steam release including bad endings. I checked the bonus tab and every picture is showing full completion by the displayed numbers, I also have all songs and videos. Yet it only show a 99% completion. Is it a bug or is this due to game not being fully approved by steam. Also if that´s the case I hope the content waiting for approval is not just remaining 1%.
Also just how long does this usually take steam to process? It´s been over a month at this point. I mean I know the game is long but it aint THAT long...
Sora: Merry Christmas Shoutbox-kun
Dec 24, 2021 21:29:06 GMT -8
Dukat Von Shumer: Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
Dec 31, 2021 6:07:44 GMT -8
snickett: Hot singles in your local solar system!
Aug 19, 2022 10:13:51 GMT -8
apersonthatexists: Since this is fairly barren I figure there aren't any consequences for shameless self-promotion on global chat: I did a thing! Come over to the Fan Works subboard if you want to check it out.
Aug 23, 2022 20:31:17 GMT -8
Nemjen: Since we launched our Discord server most of the types of posts that would be made on the forum have now drifted there instead. The forum continues a bit like an ancient civilisation.
Aug 27, 2022 7:29:46 GMT -8
Sorzo: That's fine by me. Everyone knows that ancient civilizations (and the waifus hailing from them) are the best.
Aug 27, 2022 18:29:38 GMT -8