[Mask of Arcadius] UI Enhancement Mod May 14, 2019 14:48:18 GMT -8
Post by triggersegfault on May 14, 2019 14:48:18 GMT -8
Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius UI Enhancement Mod
A mod to update the UI and features of Mask of Arcadius by using Liberation Day resources for an all around better viewing experience.
Copy the contents of the SunriderMoAEnhancement folder inside the zip to %INSTALLDIR%, say yes when merging folders.
Use of this mod requires that you own a copy of Sunrider: Liberation Day. Mask of Arcadius UI Enhancement Mod will not function unless you copy and rename %LIBDAY%/game/archive.rpa to %MASKOFARCADIUS%/game/libday.rpa. Any new name is valid, but it must not be archive.rpa, as this is used by the Denpasoft patch.
First remove the %INSTALLDIR%/game/mods/eui folder.
After uninstalling the mod, any saves creating during mod-use will be too large for the save window and stretch off the screen. To fix this, use the other supplied download: SunriderMoAEnhancementRestore. Copy the contents of the SunriderMoAEnhancement folder inside the zip to %INSTALLDIR%, say yes when merging folders. This is a fix that contains one file, the purpose is to overwrite the save screen with a copy that resizes the save thumbnails to stay inside the window.
- Improved dialogue text and names, using larger font and color-coded outlines.
- Quick Menu dropdown instead of the navigation bar in the bottom right of the screen.
- Larger Save window that is separated from the lLoad window, making them harder to mix up.
- Larger save screenshots making it easier to preview the scene.
- New less cramped Options window with 3 tabs instead of 2.
- New Bonus menu with the ability to add CG, Background, and Music viewing.
- New Yes/No prompt.
- History window for choice selection when starting a Mask of Arcadius campaign making choice selection much easier.
- An always-present background so that Alt+F4'ing or opening the developer console will not show a gray checkered background.
- Minor polish on the Main Menu selection, and you can now unselect the start option and hide the campaigns.
- Red highlight for active planets in the Galaxy Map.
If for some reason, you want your mod to detect if UI Enhancement Mod is installed, use the following snippet. This may be useful if you want room for more than 5 addons in the Addon List like Sorzo. UI Enhancement Mod supports an infinite (theoretically) number of deleted scenes, addons, or CG. It is all handled at runtime.
# Do something here because the mod is installed
# Do something else because the mod is not installed